Can't sleep...

On: Sunday, July 20, 2008

And so I blog :p

Like I say, "It's what I do."

Ever since, 7th grade I've pretty much blogged.
Until like I got a Myspace I didn't blog often though.
lol, I've never deleted a blog either, so if I looked around a bit I could (probably) find some of those older blogs.
I always liked blogs because of that.
The ability to not lose information.
My friend, that is a gift for my bad memory :D

Anyways, today I have learned that Last.FM sucks now, twitter is addictive, I can't get "winks", and that Pandora Radio is my new favorite online - music site (not counting Jamendo of course). I wish Jamendo would hurry up and get integrated with Firefox, and Facebook. Then I'd really be rolling.

Yes, I said rolling :p
Anyways, I want to talk about Pandora real quick.

This is a really useful, fun site.
It is online radio that you edit.
Best yet, what you listen to isn't based off genres, but instead a complicated list of musical elements.
So, your music is divided up better.
What's best about it though is that you can share your radio station.

It's fun because I'm trying to "custom build" a radio station for different people.
Like, right now I'm making a "Lightly Hardcore" which is pretty much stuff like "The Used", or "My Chemical Romance".
Tomorrow I might try to make an "Indie Rock" station.
That's why it's fun. It can be challenging to decide what qualifies as "Lightly Hardcore" and not "Hardcore", and stuff like that.

So, check out Pandora.
Also, I go by "TLo667" on Pandora.

So, that was a Web2.0 app I wanted to show you.
Hope ya' check it out.

And maybe Twitter.
People should know about Twitter :p


I don't have much else to say.
Tomorrow I'm going to the movies (I think) with my aunt.
meh, I don't like going to movies.
But, I get to see Hell Boy 2! :D
I can go for that.

Oh yeah, my grandpa's (said) that he was going to try and go 30 days without illegally downloading stuff :D
I nearly had a panic attack trying to explain why I thought illegally downloading stuff was wrong, so I'm happy 'bout that.



blessing is a good pop rock band... it's all in French, but I find that I can really enjoy the emotional feeling in the music.

0 comments on "Can't sleep..."