Me again

On: Saturday, July 19, 2008

Just wanted to say that I'm bored.

And, the fact is that I'm going to ACTUALLY switch TO Facebook.

If any of my friends on Myspace don't like that I'll give them two options: Suck It Up, or At least try to learn how to use Facebook.
It's not like it's all that hard or anything.
If I figured it all out in a day I think the average person could figure it out in 3.

So, that's it really.
Cold in my house, I'm bored, it's late :p

Also, I do post blogs fairly often (at least on Myspace I posted upwards of a hundred and something in a year).
So, I am compulsive about it.
Sometimes I post sad things, happy things, interesting things, under crap.
Course, as I've been getting more and more used to the web2.0 stuff, I post more and more important things, and less personal things.
W/E

It's probably a waste of time explaining myself :p

Also, I use these sites more to whore my blogs (I'll admit it), and as every human I have a sub-conscious (Is it really sub-conscious if you realize it) need to be noticed... which, now that I think about it is very against the nature of most things.
Anyways, I like comments on my blog :D
So, if you read it, comment it :p
A quote I very much like is "Comments are crack for bloggers"
That is VERY true.

So, that is a run down of me in the internet sense.
lol

MUSIC:



I love Atomic Cat.
VERY great Trance/Club/House DJ from France. As always you can download the music for free LEGALLY if you want.
I want somebody to look in my face, think about 60% of the rave music out there, and then tell me that nothing good came from France :p

I want to learn French, and move to France... or San Fransisco... or maybe Seattle. Whichever, I still want to learn French so I can understand some of my music :]

0 comments on "Me again"