The NEW facebook

On: Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Cause all the big blogs talk about it :P

Yeah, I have finally gotten the new facebook redesign.
To say the least it is quite cool.
But, it takes a little bit to get used to the very dramatic change.
And, compared to other facebook redesigns this ones is dramatic.

It's good though that they didn't add anything stupid.
The made annoyances go away with the "boxes" tab.
Which is nice.
I'm sure though, that some people will confused as to where their "Fish Friend app" is.

Not that that's a real app.
That's just the sort of stupid things people.
I've grown out of that kind of stuff I guess.
I'm happy with my blog, flickr, iLike, and the other basic-ish stuff.
Lots of people aren't.
meh.

I think I covered my viewpoint on the new facebook (It's awesome after a quick period of getting used to it)

But, I shall leave you.
Blogging Later
~Tyler

0 comments on "The NEW facebook"