My Wants

On: Wednesday, July 23, 2008

On a planet known as Earth the world is nothing but a confusing mess
And, it's not the fact that on occasion I find myself to be a pessimist
The Earth is just what it happens to be
A lone planet in a vast universe of nothing

It's not your fault
Oh my I think not
The loneliness makes us wonder, question, want
Is there a world to love other then our own?

We think not
God prevails
He rules the one
The planet Earth
The shining example
Of what life could have been
And yet this is a sample
And not the end
-------------------------------------------------

Seek the sky ever vigilant
Seek your life ever scattered
Find my dream forever knowledgeable
Prepare for death by doing your most wondrous


-------------------------------------------------------------------

They rose from their graves
Nobody knew what to say
They left death in their wake
And yet nobody knew what they should say

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Meh, I got bored.
If you wasted time, you could decode those to figure out more about me ;P
But, w/e.

I always like to think about how much I've changed in the past year.
It's a fun thought
It makes the future so very hopeful.

I've gone from being a selfish, self-centered brat, to a some-what mature person who understands that I make up 90% of my problems.

It's nice to realize that.
I've gone from listening to only "emo" music (and saying all other music sucked), to listening to mostly trance (with the headphones cranked up WAY to loud :D, and metal. But, I love most forms of music (I totally skipped rap on my transition from screamo to techno :P

I've gone from being some freak who "can't take my own freakiness", to a person that is still, yes a freak, but I am because that's who I am, and hey, I'll admit it... I like to see people's reactions to some of the stuff I do ;)
And, getting attetion totally beats the "alternative" ways I used to get attetion. Meh, I guess that stuff is behind me now.
w/e

Anyways, I blog now.
It really helps me release my thoughts.
And, to think that there may actually be a chance for people to see them.
That's always a nice thought

I guess, I can't wait to see what next year brings for me.
9th was such a great year for me.
It totally brought me back to perspective of what I really wanted and needed in life.
Which was great.

So, here's to a (hopefully) 'nother great year ^-^



This light rant brought to you by:


PERI MENTAL! :D

mucho trance

0 comments on "My Wants"