Anxiety

On: Friday, October 17, 2008

I will admit it, I have absolutely no idea what to write.
-.-
I am, to say the least, just trying to manage with my anxiety, and my desire.
I'm anxious because I will see so many people very soon.
but, I desire seeing them.
SO, it's cool right?
No, it makes my whole body ache. I am bursting with anticipation. my thoughts are confused.
So, I dream.
I dream of a life that I may, or may not have. I dream of a world that may or may not exist.
Just, I keep thinking of going to school, and seeing people.
A MASS of people.

It's nerve wrecking to someone whose spent 2 monthes going to school with a handful of guys that I also live with.

I also think about the people at Meridale. I feel for them because they still have those 7 to 9 lives.
They'd be in group right now. Talking about stuff.

Here I am at a computer, typing out my life.
Is that right?
I feel it is, but I can't be certain.
Why not?
Nothing is certain.

I'm not sad, depressed, or angry.
Just... confused.
Going from a place like Meridale, and then just coming home.
It's super strange.

I remember thinking today that I should have stayed at Meridale two more weeks.
If only for the comfort of not having to change.
But, I do have to change.
I can't stay there forever.

I have this feeling that when I really get back to school everything will be alright.

It'll reassure me.

Helk, today Bella trying to choke me to death (aka Hug) was reassuring in of itself.
But, I am, still anxious.
I'll blog tomorrow.
Maybe I'll actually have something to say :p

4 comments on "Anxiety"

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler Lovelace said...

~THIS IS A TEST BY THE BLOGGER TO CHECK EMAIL~

Anonymous said...

It will take some time but you will feel comfortable again. I am so happy that you are home. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I agree with your mom it will take some time to adjust but it will all be normal again...

,James