Has Facebook turned into bloatware?

On: Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Over the past few days I've found myself using facebook much like I used to use Myspace.
Check my inbox, log out. Check my inbox, log out.
It seems that facebook just isn't worth it. It's bloated, and over-kill as a website.
The apps take up to much room, and it's annoying to get requests to try out some apps.
Really, I've started using Blogger for my "social" thing, and twitter to keep people knowing what I'm doing.
I use facebook for messaging. That's it.
Really, facebook is like some address book for me.
But, Blogger feels fresh. It is built around learning about people, and information.
Those are two things that I like :D

But, I digress.
Really, facebook has become bloatware.
And, I do defend that.

Either way, I will continue to use facebook until I find something better (which I haven't managed to yet).
If you have any suggestions, please do tell :D

2 comments on "Has Facebook turned into bloatware?"

Cindy said...

Wow!! You are so great at telling me where to go and not to go on the internet. Somehow, I don't ever seem to know how to do some of the interesting things online that you find.

Of course, I am your grandmother so my opinion doesn't count much. I am supposed to like what you do. You really are marvelous, you know.

aplovelace said...

I wouldn't even know where to begin to find a social site and facebook seems just like myspace. If I find anything that I think is better I will let you know. You write very well, writing my first blog was difficult I just did not know where to begin. Thank you for reading it and commenting.