Mom

On: Sunday, October 19, 2008

Today my mom came over to see me.
Sure, we have issues, but the fact is that we are trying to work around those.
Surely my grandpa is still not a hundred percent sure on is she's changed or not, but I am willing to give her a chance.
The visit went alright anyways.
Kinda' boring, but decent enough.

I also went to a party for an hour.
Nearly had a panic attack, but I did go.
-.-

I did go on a walk.
Tomorrow I start SCHOOL!
I'm really excited, but very nervous

I think I'll do alright though.



But, something disturbs me.
It turns out that I'm a big part of a few people's life.
Needless to say I have never thought of myself like that.
Macey described my position like this:
"It's like this" (holding her fist slightly apart)
but with me back "it's like this" (Pushing her fists together)


I make things work is kinda' what I got out of that.
It's an amazing feeling, being a big part of people's lives.

Thank God I lived ^-^

Thank God, Thank God, Thank God


I'm happy just thinking about everything.
It's good... very good.




Oh yes, if you have a blogger, follow me ^o^

Please? 0_0
Also, like usual tell other about my blog.
It'd be appreciated.





Aanima

It sounds a bit like Tool to me :p

3 comments on "Mom"

ian byford said...

thank for becoming my first follower read your blog and decided return the favour

aplovelace said...

Tyler I enjoyed seeing you yesterday. I have been selfish for so long that it will take a long time to prove myself to everyone. It is taking me alot of time to change everything about myself. So sometimes I fell the urge to be selfish and have to think of something else to do or say so as not to be or seem selfish. Only time can tell the truth about a person. I do love you and always have loved you, I hope that you know that. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Lol, nice way of putting it Tyler..
It's exactly what I meant. :]

And no nervousness about school tomorrow, okays?
A lot of people are going to be there to help you if you need us too. :]
It'll be good.

Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Your back and I still miss you.

It's Anonymous or whatever.
-Mace. x]