Filtered Water And TV

On: Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Brita Water Pitcher
If you live in Ennis, these things are so overrated.
I picked one up for 8 bucks at Wal-Mart because they were on sale, and I've been using it for the past monthe.
After a monthe of use, I still get black specks of charcoal (I think that's what it is) in the water, and Ennis water is already softer, and of higher quality than most other places, so it's extremely useless here.
It does make a nice pitcher though. It pours very well compared to other pitchers I've used. Not worth the $15 retail.

But, I found something awesome.
Well, I've know about it for a while, but i just now wanted to talk about it.

Hulu!
Hulu is like, a large database of internet tv shows.
You can watch The Office, or The Colbert Report, or all sorts of other channels from the comfort of you computer screen.
And, if you have a laptop you can watch tv anywhere.
My favorite places:
The Toilet

Not Me :Phttp://www.liewcf.com/blog/wp-images/best-employee.jpg

With Your Best
(and let's admit it, only) Friends

http://images.teamsugar.com/files/users/1/15111/45_2007/3%20laptop%20geeks.preview.jpg

And Of Course, The 6th Dimension

There is no place that solid white in my world!
http://www.imagescience.de/singleparticles_org/school/img/laptop.jpg

Hulu is cool though, with it you can subscribe to your favorite shows. Then, when a new episode comes out for the show, Hulu will notify your account.
I go by Lexxin on it, but I'm not sure if that'll be useful to you :P
 
  

Today I wanted ya' to take a listening to Qurtis.
It's good. Trust me... would I lie to you?
Actually, don't answer that question.



0 comments on "Filtered Water And TV"