Today

On: Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Today I went to the psychiatrist for a checkup. You know, regular stuff. I talked to him about my constant panic attacks, and he decided that the Prozac was causing them. Weird right?
He took me off Prozac, and put me on Xanax.
Then, my grandmother came in, and talked to him about my problems concentrating.
So, I now have ADHD. Strattera it is.
I'm not sure about the Xanax because I haven't gotten the pills yet.
I'm gonna' be on like... a very small dosage twice a day for that.

The Strattera though.
Oh my.
I've never taken well to ADHD meds, and this one isn't much different.
Loss of appetite is probably my biggest problem with them.
Nausea too.
But, I'm going to keep with it and wait the bad side effects out.
Hopefully it'll help me somehow.

After that my grandmother and I went around to Popeye's to grab some chicken for lunch (I have to eat when I take Strattera right now).
I'd never eaten Popeye's.., and it was alright.
But, the real event of the day came when we went to the pet store to get my grandpa some fish. I was wondering around the store looking for someone to help us with the fish. I walked through the small animals section, and as always I love looking at the hamsters, and cavies, and mice.
But, this time I looked down at a hairless rat!

I thought, "It's so cute. It reminds me of Baldwig (a previous hairless pet).
When I held the rat, it was like, wow, it's so wonderful.
So, I got him, and now his name is Toshiba, and he lives in a 10 gallon aquarium.

And there he is :D
I know the aquarium is kinda' dirty, but he doesn't seem to mind.

My grandpa described him as "Feeling like a foreskin." :(
But... he does... which is weird I guess. O_o

Also, now when Sony looks into his cage I can say "Sony, quit messing with Toshiba."
Yes, I know I'm a geek :P

All in all, my day was good. Very much so.

FUN FACT: Yes, rat's do pass gas... and it smells *-*

2 comments on "Today"

securepharmacare said...

Buy Oxycodone online in usa without prescription.Free overnight delivery available within USA.
other pain medication available for sale-
Pain medication-Oxycontin,Hydrocodone,Percocet,Norco,opana,Adderall etc
Sleeping pills-Ambien,lunesta etc
anxiety pills-Xanax,Valium,Ativan,Clonazapam etc
For any help and services please call us at +1-850-253-7137
Can also email us at support@securepharmacare.com

securepharmacare said...

What is Xanax?
Xanax (alprazolam) is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-color AZE-eh-peen). Alprazolam influences synthetics in the cerebrum that might be uneven in individuals with tension.
Xanax is utilized to treat nervousness issue, alarm issue, and tension brought about by despondency.
Xanax may likewise be utilized for purposes not recorded in this medicine control.
oxycontin overnight delivery in usa
buy Oxycodone 10mg online
Buy Oxycontin online in usa
buy ativan online in usa
percocet overnight delivery in us