I HATE TWILIGHT

On: Friday, July 25, 2008

Yes, I do.
It's the stupidest book I've ever even tried to read, and I must admit.
I couldn't make it through the first chapter without nearly cutting my eyes out.
THat is how dry and lifeless the story is.
And don't tell me the book gets better.
It's so unrealistic that it makes Shrek look like a real encyclopedia of wildlife, and it brings about unrealistic expectations of the world.
Not just people, but the whole world.

Just a quick scan of groups dedicated to the book on facebook shows stupid things like "If you fell in love with Edward". And, worse yet, there is a group saying that vampires or good! WTF?

Out of all the (real) vampires I have met (aka people who take part in drinking blood), they were pretty damn full of themselves.
They weren't bad, no, but, they were jack-a's.

And then, in the event that there was an actual vampire invasion (not that I believe in "real" vampires), atleast a million or two girls and women would be dead because they would try to make the vampires fall in love with them.

And, then, the topic of sex introduced.
Call me conservetive, but sex is not something I agree with in novels that some people refer to as "the bible".
I mean, people that refer to those novels (are any novel other than said holy book) should be sued. It's so wrong that even I have trouble comprehending it.

And, if I have trouble comprhending it, it must be hard to comprhend.

In the end, we have something that is actually un-Christian, and I condemn the reading of this novel for anything except entertainment.
If you refer to it as "the bible", or better then said book.

I CONDEMN YOU.

It's bad if I condemn you.

Trust me, you're at the bottom of the social ladder if I won't even talk to you.

In the end though, this whole thing is (hopefully) just hype.

I asy hopefully because there's still another book full of ways to get killed in a vampire apocalyse to come.

-.-
I feel sorry for those who read this book (assuming there is actually a vampire apocalyse :P

But yeah, out of all the crap in the world the Twilight serious is something I'm actually against.

2 comments on "I HATE TWILIGHT"

Anonymous said...

You're just reading it wrong:

http://johnink.com/wordpress/?p=395

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha. i know what you're talking about lol. but i managed to get through all of them. thus: http://theblogthatnobodyreads.weebly.com/click-here-click.html
go! :)