Bleh

On: Friday, August 1, 2008

My whole head. No, my whole body they ache.
This Strattera sucks.
No, worse than sucks.
All day I have been in a physical and mental mess.
I sleep, but I'm still tired.
I'm awake but I don't think.
Music makes my thoughts ramble.
And the very essence of my attitude towards life is destroyed.

Yes, it sucks.

Today Sony went outside, and came back in with a bump on his chin.
I think he fell on it or something cause the swelling is already going down.
Sony also decided to be an evil cat and harass Toshiba -.-
He didn't hurt him, just tried to play with him.
Now, Toshiba is scared, and hiding in his litter.

Otherwise, my day has been crap... actually, that was crap.
So, my whole say has been crap :P
I'm trying to find something interesting.
Just not quite sure what it is -.-


A Little Poem I wrote a while back... I was trying to be fancy :P


The sky was shown on amber wings
As the sun was found
The day was renewed as crystal sings
The moon took it's final bow

I thought I could stand dreaming
Whenever the muse struck me
Her eyes were stern yet loving
As a father to his one sun

I asked her, how shall I strike this match
She spake in a soft tone of motherly match
Give them their wants in less than treaded paths
Give them their dreams in a small, bite-sized batch
For you do not want them to be to full
Less you find yourself also full

  

For music I show ya' Musicforcap
It's in the same vein as The White Stripes, but... a lot different :P

0 comments on "Bleh"