The Day Is Today

On: Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Firstly, yeah, I'm depressed right now.
The doctor took me off the prozac, and it's finally all gotten out of my system.
And, I've pretty much been having the most awfully miserable thoughts.
I still have some prozac left, so I'm going to talk to my grandma about letting me keep taking it for now.
I see the doctor again in about 3 weeks, so I'll be able to talk to him about the fact that even if the prozac does seem to make me have more panic attacks when I take it, I'd rather that than being miserable.

I am starting to think all shrinks might be stupid. The first one I had only checked his email (and one time he was looking at his Myspace!!!) when I went there.
So, we got rid of him after the third visit.

The doctor I have now just took me off the prozac.
Most anybody who knows anything about medicine knows that the only way you should take some one off an anti-depressant is over time. Not just throw them off it.

It gets worse when he gave me xanax knowing that I'm susceptible to addiction (anorexia, self injury). Meds that help with panic attacks have extremely high addiction rates. I mean, it's the only pill that I've ever seen warning against addiction right on the bottle (and, with all the problems my family has, I have seen a lot of pill bottles).

I don't get how they allow stupid people into the medicine practice >:(
Course, I also must admit that now adays every body seems to have something wrong with them.

So, that is my current mental state.
Onto something more interesting.

I always bug my friends about about checking out my blog and lovingly refer to it as "whoring" my blog :p
But, today one of my friends (hereinto referred to as Macey :p if she reads this) told me that she looks at my posts, but doesn't comment on them because I don't post about anything that is easy to comment to.

I took a lot of liberties in paraphrasing that because my memory sucks. But, that is what I got from her speak.

I mean, a comment doesn't have to be long.
It doesn't have to be true.
It just has to be a comment.

Like you could say, "That sucks."

And, when my gMail says I have a new comment, I'd still be more than happy.

Comments don't have to start a disscussion.
They just have to be a comment.
If it was the other way around, the button wouldn't say "0 comments".
It'd say something like "0 discussions".


Wow, my blog's starting to act like it's about "How to work and use a blog" :p
Guess that's because of how much I'm writing about my work in getting my blog out there.

Meh. My brain has run dry of thoughts for the day.




meh, I feel a little emo today :p

Also, sorry but that's the only free song they have.
It's still good though


grrr, I'm becoming obsessive with my editing.
I probably just fixed twelve different mistakes on four different occasions :p

2 comments on "The Day Is Today"

Anonymous said...

... I'm kinda late at commenting I Know. I haven't been on a while. I was mentioned in this one, coolio :]. But umm, hey tyler. I heard about you being rushed off in an ambulance, I'm really scared atm. I don't have a clue where you are or why you went, or what happened or if your even still alive.. I'm praying that you are. Just.. wherever you are could you call? or something...


-Your buddeh.

kendra said...

here's one to make you a little happier